Tuesday, April 10, 2007

finding the wagon

I need to get back on the workout wagon. First I have to find it. I could have gone to the gym today, but I went for coffee with a fellow pre-school mom instead.

I did nothing on spring break except the hiking required to get to wherever we were heading. I chose to pack up for departure instead of swimming.

I did do a good grocery shop yesterday so we have lots of healthy stuff to eat around here.

Tomorrow is a play date for my son. Gym on Thursday for sure! I have to get running to catch Dawn!

3 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Consider this your official push in the right direction!!! Go workout! Maybe you could do some yoga at home today.

Ellie Hamilton said...

You had better get to that gym on Thursday. The whole time I'm out there making myself do my long run I'm going to be picturing you sweating it out at the gym along with me. You better go.

Downhillnut said...

It's THURSDAY :) Off to the gym with you.

Then call me after work and kick me out the door to do hills.