Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sunny bike ride

Son #2 saw me installing the bike computer on my newly tuned up bike, so he suggested "let's go for a bike ride!".

Ok. Does that mean I'm pushing you on your little bike or I'm pulling you in the bike trailer? Bike trailer was the choice. After setting up the bike computer, finding helmets and finding all the bits for the bike trailer, we set off.

We went for a nice 5km-ish loop in my neighborhood. It's mostly flat with a few little grade changes here and there. I discovered as we turned back towards home that we'd had a tail wind, so the head wind was quite refreshing. Yes, it was more of a breeze.

So that's 23 minutes of cycling pulling a trailer (I give myself 1.5x for the extra 60 pounds).

And the first bike ride of the year is DONE!

No comments: