I had a one hour session with a personal trainer today (which ended up lastin 90 minutes!). The intention was to consolidate my 2 weight workouts into one, and replace some of the free weight moves with machines - since I tend to skip the free weights, but do all the machines.
I used a bunch of different machines that I've never used before. It's amazing what they've created to replace free weight moves. Jen (the trainer) was very good about making sure that I was using the right muscles properly. I think she took one look at me with my large stomach and large butt and decided that she was going to make me smaller.
One machine that works the shoulder blades is still killing me. Ow. I must have pulled something. I was doing weights to fatigue, not exhaustion. Well, that fatigue caught up with me at about 4pm. I lay on the couch and napped for 2 hours. I can't even remember the last time I needed a nap.
She's going to write it all up for me and it should be ready by Friday. So I guess I'm doing cardio on Thursday.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! You go!!!
Post a Comment